Patch notes - version 0.92
FM-synthesis, more compact sound settings UI and Frequency spectrum
- First attempt att FM synthesis. Two electric piano sounds. These use functionality that has been in JU-103 for some time, but I just now read up on FM synthesis.
- New concept: constants. A parameter can define one or more constants give them a value, as well as a min and max value.
- Expressions can now reference constants instead of magic numbers (if they so wish).
Back to index
- Expressions are now editable on all parameters.
- The sound settings UI is now more compact. Unnecessary text is removed, and oscillators are shown in 2 columns.
- Constants defined in a parameter are rendered as a slider plus a number input. The input is there to help when you need to input exact numbers (such as 2.00000 a.k.a. 2,0000 for swedes :( ).
- Frequency spectrum graph in the upper right corner. For synthesis debugging, or just for fun.